Are you someone who gets a lot of email? Do you find yourself needing to forward multiple emails to someone else on a regular basis? If so, you’re in luck! There is a way to forward multiple emails in Gmail in one go.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Select the emails you want to forward. You can do this by clicking the checkbox next to each email.
2. Once you have selected the emails, click on the “Forward” button.
3. A new window will open up. Enter the email address of the person you want to forward the emails to in the “To” field.
4. You can also add a note in the “Message” field if you want.
5. When you’re ready, click on the “Send” button.
That’s all there is to it! Now you know how to forward multiple emails in Gmail in one go.
How to send bulk emails in Gmail?
There are a few easy steps to follow when sending bulk emails in Gmail. First, create a contact group in Gmail. Next, compose your email and click the “To” field to select your contact group. Finally, click “Send.” That’s it! You’ve successfully sent a bulk email in Gmail.
1. In your Gmail inbox, open the first email that you want to forward.
2. Then, click on the checkbox next to the sender’s name to select it.
3. Now, click on the “More” option at the top of the page, and select “Forward.”
4. In the “To” field, enter the email addresses of the people you want to forward the email to, separating each one with a comma.
5. Finally, click on the “Send” button to send the email.
You can also forward multiple emails at once by selecting them all before clicking on the “Forward” option. To do this, simply click on the checkbox next to each email that you want to forward. Then, click on the “More” option at the top of the page, and select “Forward.”
Thanks for reading! We hope this article was helpful in teaching you how to forward multiple emails in Gmail in one go. If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave a comment below or contact us directly. As always, we appreciate your feedback!